Deuter Trans Alpine 24 bay-midnight
Deuter Trans Alpine 24 bay-midnight
Our favourite all-rounder has reinvented itself! The Trans Alpine is now slimmer, more modern and more versatile… wherever you take it! The mesh compartment on the front is great for carrying not only a helmet but also equipment, shopping and much more. The mobile phone pocket is easy to reach without have to take off the backpack. The front and base compartments are easily accessible thanks to large zipped openings and have organisers for a clear view of the content. The Trans Alpine will be your favourite for years to come thanks to the three fabric zones on the back and the centrally attached hip fins with an auto-compress system for a compact fit.
- Colour: bay-midnight (blue)
- Article ID: 3205017-3100
- Weight: 1150 g
- Volume: 24 litres
- Size: 50 / 24 / 20 (H x W x D) cm
- EXCELLENT VENTILATION and a compact and secure fit for the best possible cycling safety guarantees the Airstripes system. The backpack sits closely and firmly on the back and cannot swing outwards. The channels in the Airstripes padding and the special chimney effect between the stripes allow free air circulation on 80% of the wearer‘s back.
- THREE FABRIC ZONES FOR OPTIMUM COMFORT: soft on the shoulder straps, airy on the back padding and smooth in the hip zone.
- OPTIMUM LOAD DISTRIBUTION guarantees the round profile frame made of permanently elastic, breaf-proof spring steel.
- Airstripes System: A bike pack always has to sit secure and snug on your back – even on the roughest rides. Our unique Airstripes System takes care of that and offers effective ventilation. It consists of two contoured, air-channeled foam profiles that are covered with a highly breathable Wide AirMesh lining. The reduced contact surface results in an optimized fresh air circulation. Also, the pack’s load is kept close to the body and thus won’t throw the rider off balance.
- Flat Steel Frame: a flat steel frame construction stabilizes the back
- Bottom Compartment: With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
- Pockets on the outside: stretch pockets on the side and in the front provide additional storage space
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Rain Cover: removable rain cover with special pocket
- Valuables Pocket: special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Stretch Compartment: stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- Helmet Holder: The included helmet holder can be fixed on the front of the pack and holds the helmet safe on the backpack.
- SOS-Label: provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Sitting Mat: Removable Foam Mat to sit on and keep your pants warm and dry
- Hydration System 2.0 L compatible: compatible with Streamer 2.0 l
- Organizer Pocket: organizer pocket to store pens, cell phones etc.
- Smartphone Pocket: A special pocket for smartphones at the back of the pack stores your phone safely and provides easy and fast access.
- Safety light loop: A small safety light can be attached to the loop at the front of the pack.
- Load Adjustment Straps: to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin: allows an easy and precise adjustment
More product features:
- 210D PA Ripstop: Ultra-tight weave, hard wearing 210 Denier Nylon. Recognisable by the very technical, shiny surface incorporating tough Ripstop threads. This lightweight and extremely robust fabric is perfectly suited to the manufacture of lightweight products. Top quality PU coating. This highly technical material is used for lightweight Alpine and Trekking models.
- 210D PA: We use the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.