Deuter Guide 30+ SL arctic-navy
Deuter Guide 30+ SL navy-granite
Our mountaineering expert is now even more experienced, slim and lightweight. The well-designed alpine backpack guarantees absolute robustness, a snug fit and maximum control on demanding tours. The EL model is the perfect companion for particularly tall mountaineers.
- Colour: arctic-navy (blue)
- Article ID: 3361017-3329
- Weight: 1420 g
- Volume: 30 + 6 litres
- Size: 68 / 26 / 18 (H x W x D) cm
- TO ENSURE A STABLE BALANCE AND TO CONSERVE energy when carrying medium to heavy loads in alpine terrain the Alpine Back System keeps the load close to the body’s centre of gravity. The Softstripe pads on these slim-line alpine backpacks adapt to the wearers back with every movement for a close and reliable fit. The channel between the pads provides extra comfort by creating a “chimney” effect ventilation.
- PERFECT LOAD TRANSFER TO THE HIP FINS through the ergonomically shaped removable X-frame made of multi-chamber aluminium profiles (Guide) or a flexible frame made of permanently elastic spring steel (Gravity Haul).
- FINE-TUNING TO SUIT THE TERRAIN enable load adjustment straps on the shoulder straps and hip fins.
- ERGONOMICALLY CUT, S-SHAPED SHOULDER STRAPS FIT LIKE GLOVES – no rubbing against neck or arms. The backpack also boasts SL Soft-Edge comfort straps.
- THE BACKPACK IS HELD CLOSE TO THE BODY by compact hip fins – with PE-reinforcement on the bigger models.
- Load Adjustment Straps: to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity
- SL Women's Fit: On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks.
- Alpine System: For alpine backpacks the combination of comfort, durability, functionality and low weight is essential. Deuter’s Alpine System answers this challenge by focusing on a compact, secure yet comfortable fit with its two flexible softstripe back pads that are perfectly adapted to the anatomy and follow the wearer’s movements. In combination with the pack’s sleek shape this keeps the load always close to the centre of gravity – thus guaranteeing full pack control.
- X-Frame: X-Frame Construction
- Adjustable Lid: a height adjustable lid provides additional space
- Side Opening: A zipped side opening provides easy access to items.
- Removable Hip Belt: The hip belt can easily be removed.
- Padded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Vari Flex System: Deuter's Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing yor balance - especially important when carrying a hefty load.
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Valuables Pocket: special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Stretch Compartment: stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- SOS-Label: provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Sitting Mat: Removable Foam Mat to sit on and keep your pants warm and dry
- Ski Fixation: attachment for skis
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible: compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l
- Attachment for ice axe or hiking poles: Attachment loops for ice axe or poles
- Connectable Compression Straps: Compression straps can be connected at the front of the pack to attach equipment.
- Attachment loops for helmet holder: Helmet holder is available as an accessory and allows easy and safe helmet storage.
More product features:
- 600D PES: Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
- 330D PA 6.6 Ripstop: Deuter Micro Rip 6.6 is a 330 den Nylon blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) thanks to the PU coating. The perfect material for big packs like the new Aircontact range.