Deuter Gravity Expedition 45 khaki-navy
Deuter Gravity Expedition 45 navy-granite
All the experiences of our expedition professionals were the basis for developing this backpack – designed specifically to their needs. In collaboration with Gerlinde Kaltenbrunner, Dominik Müller and Kazuya Hiraide we created a minimalistic, highly functional companion for extreme tours – and that weighs less than a kilogram!
- Colour: khaki-navy (green-blue)
- Article ID: 3362417-2325
- Weight: 870 g
- Volume: 45 + 8 litres
- Size: 67 / 31 / 23 (H x W x D) cm
- REDUCED TO THE ESSENTIAL – you can still carry light to medium loads comfortably with the back system of our lightweight backpacks. The flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-frame provides stability and comfortable load distribution at minimum weight.
- RELIABLE FIT CLOSE TO THE BODY for demanding terrain thanks to a padded back with ventilated 3D AirMesh covering.
- CARRYING COMFORT AND A PERFECT FIT through ergonomically cut, S-shaped shoulder straps with an easily adjustable chest strap. The Gravity Pitch features curved, narrow, lightweight shoulder straps with a wide base that adapt to your every movement.
- THE BACKPACK IS HELD CLOSE TO THE BODY by a detachable chest strap (Gravity Rock&Roll), airy-light mesh hip fins (Gravity Expedition) or adaptable hip fins (Guide Lite).
- Lite System: Our lightweight backpacks come into their own during endurance sports and Alpine day treks. Reduced to the essential, they are ideal for comfortably carrying light to medium loads depending on the volume. However, lightness must never come at the expense of durability. That is and always was our corporate philosophy, because disposable products put a strain on the environment and a backpack that falls apart high up in the mountains can also be dangerous.
- Breathable Foam Back: Breathable Foam Back minimizes perspiration
- Lightweight: even less weight
- Delrin Frame: Tensioned Delrin® U Frame provides stability with little extra weight.
- Adjustable Lid: a height adjustable lid provides additional space
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- SOS-Label: provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Detachable Lid: detachable zipped lid compartment with two pockets for valuables that can easily be transformed into a daypack
- Lid pocket: This pocket integrated into the lid guarantees quick access to your gear.
- Breathable Hip Fins: Lightweight mesh hip fins provide carrying comfort, distribute the weight and create breathability around your hips.
- Load Adjustment Straps: to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity
More product features:
- 100D PA High Tenacity: The lightweight version of our Nylon Pocket Rip. The thin yarn is extremely lightweight. Yet the tight weave makes it extremely abrasion and tear resistant.